Thursday, September 24, 2015

Creation Sings





  • Creation Sings
    of His Majesty

    Glorious
    syncopated
    tunes

    Universally
    diverse
    lyrics--spoken;
    unspoken,

    signed,
    written;
    being written,
    danced,
    played

    Displayed

    that
    sadly
    some

    Purposefully
    tone-Deaf

    Choose
    not to perceive

    or rather,
    like
    almost me

    Busy
    mentally,
    physically

    with
    'No Time'
    left
    to see--

    Sometimes
    too sleepy;
    just drowsy.

    Now
    my eyes I bow
    in

    Utmost despair
    of the hours

    Wasted
    gazing about
    aimlessly--

    my lens hopelessly
    unfocused,

    as
    Daily
    miracles

    Performed
    Gracefully

    Minutely

    Grandiosely

    I
    missed
    skipping
    about
    in my simplicity....

    to the often sung words:
    "What did she say?....
    What did he do?"

    Who?
    Deserves

    more
    of our attention
    than

    The Artist

    Expert

    of
    every
    venue,

    A Conductor of the
    sweetest
    symphony.

    A Savior
    from the Greatest
    tragedy...

    Ignorance;

    which
    can
    close the eyes

    Permanently.

    Which does
    deaden
    the ears,

    in turn
    shortening
    the years--
    Eternally.

    So as I gaze upon the Mountains,
    rivers,
    streams,
    the oceans,

    I now close my eyes
    bow my head
    open my Heart
    and

    thankfully
    grovel in sorrow
    for the

    Virtually
    chance

    missed opportunity
    of

    Endless
    wonderful
    tomorrows,

    nearly

    buried
    too deeply

    in my
    incognizance

    Yesterday.

    Time wasted is precious.

    To walk
    continously
    in the darkness?

    A cause of pain

    To our
    Awe-inspiring
    CREATOR

    Of the Sun, Wind and Rain.
Based on Romans 1:20.









No comments:

Post a Comment