Sunday, October 4, 2015

1914

1914

by Seah Greenhorn
(Poem with copyright)



"Arch Duke Ferdinand held
international center stage.
His instantaneous tragic death captured
historical front page.
Held an entire world hostage
While I kept peace at bay.
My cronies, true princes of darkness--a third
like me angrily ousted from our once
designated heavenly home
by over righteous older brother
favored. Now enthroned.
Well I will show all
(heaven and earth)
who really rules the roost.
Why God gave me birth
to choose. Free-will. Ha! Everyone will me follow.
God Almighty, your mistake. You lose!
You just can't overlook my glorious beauty
my intelligence, though true, me you gave.
But mankind wants my guidance,
as it leads to the grave.
For I give what they want
independence and power.
See how they willingly fight each other
blood spilling to their final hour.
I've got them all hooked.
As Dracula they don't even believe.
Yet through my horrors daily performed
a cloak of intense dark fear
their hearts will adorn.
To the death they prefer me
Eternally."

SATAN





No comments:

Post a Comment